To cope with our continuous growth and development, the Group’s Hong Kong Office are inviting high caliber diligent candidates to join our team in the position of Senior Accountant.
- Supervise daily operations of accounting and financial reporting function;
- Handle full set of accounts independently;
- Assist in group reporting and budgeting;
- Provide accounting services, prepare management information reports and supporting schedules to external clients;
- Assist in year-end audit for internal group companies and external clients;
- Perform ad-hoc assignment as required.
- Degree holder in Accountancy or related disciplines
- Member of HKICPA or ACCA is preferred
- Minimum of five years accounting and finance experience. Experience gained from CPA firms and/or group level consolidation experience is an asset
- Familiar with the knowledge of HKAS and HKFRS
- Able to work independently and a good team player
- Exposure in multinational environment is an advantage
- Working experience with trust company is an advantage
- Good communication (written and oral), interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong self-motivation, responsible and able to meet tight deadlines
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin is required
- Proficiency in MS Office such as Word and Excel;
- Familiar with Accounting System will be an advantage;
- Less relevant experience will be considered as Accountant
- Immediately available is preferred
We’ll offer 5-day work /week with a competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits including: Medical Scheme, Study Leave, Examination Leave, Marriage Leave to the successful candidate.
Interested parties, please send your full resume to HR Department with expected salary and date available