In the context of the development of its activity, our Hong Kong office is looking for a French speaking intern.
The job consists in supporting Managers of French Desks in their daily activities, both in client management and operational aspects. For this challenging position, we are looking for a trustful collaborator able to deal with the following duties:
- Actively support Managers in answering client’s requests and handle day-to-day activities to manage portfolio: preparing quotation and invoices, collecting mandate agreements, drafting correspondences, monitoring cash collection, performing follow-up activities, etc;
- Deal with various stakeholders to ensure the good running of service provided to clients: banks, notaries, other service providers.
- Assistance on matters dealing with corporate structuring, international taxation and wealth planning;
- Drafting newsletter and website contents;
- Contribute in Business Development: conducting market research to identify business opportunities, suggesting and preparing client communication, participating in networking events.
- Handle any additional activities related to the position and act in a proactive way.
The ideal candidate should gather the following skills and requirements:
- Legal or business background. A specialization in corporate and/or tax law;
- Having at least 6 months’ experience in the corporate services or in an accounting firm/law firm (Company set up/domiciliation/company secretary/bank account opening) with, if possible, an experience in Hong Kong or in Luxembourg;
- Being skilled in international tax / wealth planning / immigration / international mobility (visas application, social security of employees) would be a valuable asset;
- Fluent in French and good command of English.
- Good organization skills, detail-oriented, proactive and able to manage multiple priorities and tasks.
- Respect of confidentiality and good understanding of compliance issues.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org