Manage employees in different jurisdictions is difficult and time consuming. With a team of
experienced professionals Fidinam will help you resolve your HR challenges.
Our services include:
Fidinam supports clients in the following
- Obtaining and renewing employment, dependent and investment visas across multiple
- Coordinating with the local Authorities in case of enquires.
- Reporting duties to the local authorities (Start of Employment, Termination and Tax Reporting).
- Collection of the information and the supporting documents of the Employer and the Employee
in order to create a proper record in the HR software.
- Salary calculation according to employment agreements (including bonuses and double pay)
- Preparation of monthly pay slip
- Preparation of tailor-made reports for the Employer on a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis
(Master Data Report, Bank Report, Details Report, Annual and Sick Leave Report, Travel
Expenses Report etc.)
- Treasury management (payment of the salary and the social contribution)
Fidinam can assist you on:
- Basic employment contracts or local group employment contracts
- Development of local harmonisation of employee handbook and policies
- To be compliant with the Labor Regulation in different jurisdictions
- Preparation and Administration of compensation and benefits scheme
- Administration and guidance of recruitment process (create job description and post on the
related HR online channels)
- Equal opportunities and salary survey
- Handling and supporting the client on the complicated cases of cessation of employment
(including Final Payment Calculation)
- Global mobility services such as occupational retirement schemes and other pension plans
- Advise the employee on the cross border labor regulation
- Enrollment of the Employer and Employee to Social Contribution (if applicable)
- Calculation, Declaration and Submission of the mandatory monthly Contribution (voluntary if
- Assistance in the payments of the Social Contribution (issuance of cheques, set-up of the bank autopay etc.)
- Coordination with local insurance agents in order to find the most suitable offer regarding office
and medical coverage (including the provision of quotation, comparative table of the offers etc.)